Summary: Candidates may be asked to perform many different tasks, such as, clean-up, demolition, and stocking materials. Ensure other team members on the project have what is needed to complete the job.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Load, transport, unload, and assist other team members with materials, tools, equipment, and supplies.
- Clean work area and restock supplies and materials as necessary.
- Build concrete forms
- Perform variety of tasks involving use of hands and tools, such as installing pipe, sawing lumber, and dismantling forms.
Education and Experience:
- Some construction experience is preferred. High School diploma or GED preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to work rapidly and accurately with hands.
- Must be able to repeat tasks of short duration according to a set procedure.
- Must be able to climb and maintain balance on ladders and scaffolding and carry tools and equipment.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, or work at heights as required.
- Must be able to lift and carry objects weighing 50 - 100 pounds.
- Must be able to use arms and hands to reach for, handle, and manipulate objects.
- Must be able to follow specific directions.
- Must be able to work well with others.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods.
- Must be able to judge straight lines, spaces, and proportions.
- Must be able to read and understand measuring tools and levels.
- Must be able to compare and see differences in the size, shape, and form of lines, figures, and objects.
Landcore Builders LLC
Why Work Here?
Team oriented, room for future growth, supportive of individual needs