Landscape/ Maintenance Team Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
In business for 20 years. We have a reputation for creating & maintaining unique, immaculate residential landscaping.
Account Manager for our Landscape/ Maintenance Team.
We are seeking an ambitious, motivated, hardworking individual to join our team as an account manager. Managing a portfolio of primarily high-end single family residential projects in Austin. Responsible for quality control and the overall success of the client’s property maintenance.
Applicant MUST be highly organized, self-motivated, flexible within day-to-day operations, maintain a strong work ethic, have excellent communication skills and keep personal presentation appropriate for high-end client interaction and relationships.
- Minimum of 2-4yrs of landscape experience or related horticulture work preferred
- Willingness to learn and identify commonly used plant material on properties. Prior plant knowledge is preferred.
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with clients
- Ability to perform onsite property inspections to ensure quality meets customer and Landwest standards
- Ability to create proposals for property improvement upgrade sales, including estimating
- On-site contractor meetings as necessary
- Strong excel skills a must
- Professional demeanor and personal presentation must be appropriate for high-end client interaction and relationships
- Strong computer knowledge, adaptability to quickly learn new software
- Flexibility within day-to-day operations and office interactions
- Handling customer issues and resolving quality problems, as well as interpersonal issues
- Bilingual is helpful, but not required
- Veteran Friendly!
- Workdays/Time: Though hours may be flexible, the workday at LandWest begins at 6:30am.
- Must be prepared for on-call responsibility to service client needs
- Competitive pay. Full health benefits. Paid time off and company vehicle provided
- Background check and signing non-disclosure agreement required
LandWest Design Group (LandWest) is an innovative, prestigious and celebrated company in residential landscapes. An ambitious, motivated, hardworking individual at an entry-level design team member, working primarily in specialized custom, single family residential projects around the Austin area. Highly detail-oriented, driven, maintaining strong work ethic, and personal presentation appropriate for client interaction and relationships. The ability to work through details and think outside the box is a crucial aspect of the position to support the LandWest reputation for creativity, premium quality and expertise.
11783 Rim Rock TrailAustin, TX
BusinessView all jobs at LandWest Design