The LandQwest Property Management Team is growing! Be a part of an exciting and expanding division as Property Manager for the Southwest Florida market. This “Qwester” will implement programs that assure well-managed commercial buildings, emphasizing positive responses to its tenants, and in conjunction with Owner goals. The primary goal is to be readily available for the property(s) 24/7 and to manage/delegate staff and contractors.
He/she will serve as the “face of LandQwest” to manage daily property operations (accounting, tenant relations, maintenance/repairs, janitorial, landscaping…). A portion of your time (average one day per week) will be spent in the field to ensure that property improvements and contracted services are being upheld.
- Provide excellent tenant service. Respond to tenant requests/problems in a timely and courteous manner, and generate work orders directed to vendors or maintenance staff. Follow-up with the tenant to ensure satisfactory resolutions.
- Vendor coordination, maintaining strong relationships with local vendors across the commercial sector and ensuring there is 24-hour emergency property coverage.
- Conduct property inspections to ensure compliance with leases and superior maintenance.
- Ensure that property and lease files are properly maintained and kept up to date in accordance with company policy.
- Prepare and maintain appropriate tenant lease files, records, correspondence and file notes.
- Assist with administering tenant occupancy, including providing the new tenant with an introduction letter regarding emergency contacts, insurance requirements, and maintenance requests.
- Coordinate property information into the software program (Yardi Voyager) and establish reporting protocols for maintenance requests, preventative maintenance, vendor, and tenant Certificates of Insurance.
- Monitor all critical dates and reporting within Yardi and other systems.
- Contractor coordination for renovations and construction.
- Obtain estimates/bids for property repairs, as needed. Generate and track work orders, approvals, and distribution.
- Coordinate the production and ordering of signage and other methods of identification (tenant and owner-related).
- Assist the team with establishment of the Standard Operating Produces Manual.
- Aid in the production of departmental reports (e.g. business plans, financial statements, RFPs).
- Filing, mileage and expense reports, copying/scanning, etc.
- Prepare accurate monthly reports and annual financials.
- Sort, code and ensure accuracy and compliance with contracts of all property-related invoices.
- Detailed verification of all invoice amounts and information with approved work orders.
- Assist corporate accounting with questions related to the property and resolution of vendor issues.
- Utility bill-backs to tenants.
- Process default letters and assist with collections.
- Investigate cost reduction opportunities.
- Prepare/adhere to annual property budgets, including capital expenditure budgets.
- 3-5 Years Property Management experience.
- Intermediate proficiecy in Microsoft Word and Excel required.
If you’re ready to be part of an expanding division at an innovative commercial real estate firm, then it’s time to join the Qwest!