Purchasing Manager - Landscape
Land-Tech Landscape Construction Phoenix, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $70,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: medical
We are seeking a highly skilled, experienced purchasing agent to join our team in Litchfield Park, AZ. In this position, you will be responsible for managing vendors and sourcing equipment, goods, and services. You will create budgets, perform strategic procurement activities, create purchase orders, interface wuith all suppliers to find the best deals and pricing.
Purchasing Agent Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, lead, and execute purchasing strategies
- Generate and distribute accurate purchase orders and house budgets
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
- Perform cost and scenario analysis and benchmarking
- Establish standard operating procedures for purchasing; monitor the effectiveness of procedures; revise and improve purchasing processes
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Exercise discretion and judgment
- Assist in estimating as needed
- Inventory control for all materials and equipment
- Provide submittal package as required
- Draft, review contracts, and modify terms and conditions; express ideas clearly and concisely both orally and in written form
Purchasing Agent Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience in the procurement of landscape and irrigation materials, equipment and associated supplies
- Proven working experience as purchasing manager
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
- Interest in market dynamics along with a keen business sense
- Skilled at negotiation and networking
- Ability to gather and analyze data and to work with figures
- Solid judgement and sound decision making skills
- Proven experience with all MS Software, excel, word and project manager.
- Must be computer knowledgable and be able to naviagate all programs and type 40 wpm
- Bi-lingual a plus!
Land-Tech Landscape ConstructionWhy Work Here?
Great opportunity, Bonus program, Company Vehicle, I-Pad, Cell phone and complete Management Benefits package!
Land-Tech Landscape Construction, LLC is a commercial landscape construction company, with an emphasis on public works. We have been in business since 2002 and have numerous projects under contract with repeat customers! We enjoy what we do and do what we know best! Please forward your resume with references for your confidential and personal interview with the owners, Thanks for your interest in Land-Tech!