We are seeking a General Field Superintendent for Landscape Construction Services to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, change orders, field directives, equipment allocation, project inventory and all field operations.
- Oversee all aspects of field operations from start to finish.
- Allocate manpower and equipment resources for assigned projects.
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors.
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients.
- Hold all field personnel accountable for labor budgets, equipment, materials and adhere to strict safety policies.
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous 5 years verifiable experience in landscape construction.
- Familiarity with construction management procedures and policies.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Bi lingual a Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Must be familar with all MS software