Land Rover Cape Fear
- Posted: over a month ago
* Position requires relocation to Wilmington NC *
$5000 Sign on bonus
New air-conditioned shop
Jaguar Land Rover Cape Fear is a family owned and operated Automotive Dealership. The company originated in 1997 with the opening of Land Rover Greensboro, in Greensboro NC. In 2001 Land Rover Cape Fear was opened in Wilmington NC, which recently added the Jaguar brand. We also own and operate an Audi dealership in Wilmington NC.
JLRCF has won Land Rover’s Pinnacle Award 9 times and prides itself on delivering exceptional customer service. Our employees enjoy a relaxed atmosphere, where everyone is committed to making our customers happy, and getting the job done.
Wilmington NC is a vibrant beach community that is also the home of UNCW. The downtown area located on the Cape Fear river offers many restaurants, shops, and opportunities for live music.
Our Service Department is open Monday thru Friday. Our Sales department is closed on Sundays with reduced hours on Saturdays.
- Vacation, sick and personal days
- Company subsidized health insurance
- Matching 401k plan
- Five day work week. No Saturday's!
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- 2+ years of Service Technician experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent, ASE Certification required
- B level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
- Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competencies
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Teammate with ability to collaborate with others effectively
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Land Rover Cape Fear
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?