Job Title: Field Support Representative 2
Location: Southfield, MI 48075
Duration: 0 – 2 Months (Temp to Engage Contract)
Hours: 08:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Mon – Fri)
- Copy Center Mail Reception Fleet Maintenance Front Facing Customer Service Adaptable
- Under the direction of the Enterprise Support Manager (ESM) or Area Operations Manager (AOM) this key position supports daily operations, implementations, expansions, promotions and administration of Enterprise/Area Accounts within an assigned territory.
- The FSR is responsible for a broad knowledge of Ricoh operational services and complete knowledge of account service delivery requirements.
- Delivers operational excellence as a fill-in for onsite personnel absences, training and vacations throughout assigned territory locations.
- Assists with the development of Site Procedure Guides and ensures compliance with all aspects of RICOH Service Excellence.
- An integral member of the service team by supporting the daily operations of one or more MS locations for all contracted service.
- Assists with new MS site implementation.
- Utilizes TRAC for tracking onsite services
- Understand site requirements and performing associated duties
- Knowledgeable of all area services within assigned accounts
- Performs daily visual inspection of site services and Ricoh and customer compliancy to safety.
- Routinely spend time overseeing the service delivery quality and answering the questions of on-site staff
- Optimizes services and personnel resources in a wider area beyond the site level in order to meet deadlines.
- Fills in for absences or vacations of the onsite resources, may include site supervisor.
- Coordinates all aspects of services, which entails traveling to and from various accounts.
- Answer questions for the other staff during completion of in-house and off-site services.
- Creates and maintains a customer-focused environment.
- Is responsible for customer satisfaction by engaging end-user feedback.
- Is responsible for raising customer issue to ESM/AOM, Supports the resolution to completion.
- Validate Site Procedures guide documentation, escalating gaps to SM/ESM/AOM
- Routinely identifies and documents process improvement suggestions and communicates them to management.
- Assists in the training of new and existing employees.
- Focus daily time to overseeing employee work and answering questions.
- Ensures field compliance with RICOH Service Excellence performance requirements.
- Proactively manage service requests for hardware and software solutions in the service center.
- Arrange for service calls and follow through on escalations
- Effectively escalate technical issues as defined in site procedures guide
- May order operational supplies for support of contracted services per procedures guide
- Collects data for the completion of the Monthly Management Report as directed
- Proficient in implementation, documentation of site procedures, and sufficient quantity to support operations now and in the future
- Other duties as assigned