Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Service Representative – Renewal & Retention Team
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Administrative Professional to join our team. The
Customer Service Representative position provides support to the Renewal Team and will be
responsible for the roles involved with our monthly billing cycle. The ideal candidate will be a
self-starter who is highly motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced but fun environment.
• Bills all policies using database software (AMS360)
• Email all policy invoices monthly
• Provide phone support to customers for Renewal Team
• Support Renewal Manager with any additional assigned tasks
• 1-3 years of experience in administrative support or customer service
• Ability to operate with high integrity, maintaining positive relations with co-workers,
customers, and Insurance Companies.
• Strong work ethic and desire to succeed and grow professionally and personally.
• Detail oriented with strong written/ oral communication skills.
• Good organizational and problem solving skills
• Creative, forward thinker, “Can-do-Attitude"
• Good IT system skills—Microsoft Office proficiency, including Word, Excel, and
• Ambition and experience hitting deadlines
• 401K with employer match
• Full medical for employee (no cost)
• Company supported HSA - $954/year
• 15 days PTO
• Paid hour lunch
• Monthly incentive
Lance Surety Bond Associates, Inc.
6063 Kellers Church Road Unit C110Pipersville, PA
BusinessView all jobs at Lance Surety Bond Associates, Inc.