Cascade Bible Church (La Pine, OR) - Music Pastor
Cascade Bible Church (La Pine, OR) – Music Pastor
The Big Picture
Cascade Bible Church (www.cascadechurch.net) is seeking a full time Music Pastor.
Cascade Bible Church (CBC) of La Pine Oregon is seeking a young man to partner with our new senior pastor and fill the position of Music Pastor. This man will play a vital role in the overall ministry of CBC. He will serve as a key member of the pastoral and leadership teams to serve the body using his gifts and abilities. He must seek to: “Follow Jesus Passionately and take the Bible Seriously.”
We are a Christ-Centered Bible-Believing Church. We focus on expository preaching, authentic community, and discipleship. Our music style is blended and includes contemporary worship songs and classic hymns. Please visit our website (https://www.cascadechurch.net/about) to learn more about us and what we believe. We are a growing, medium sized, multi-generational church.
Job Description: the Music Pastor will provide vision and implementation of ministries related to music and media at CBC. This position primarily focuses on music but will include other pastoral duties dependent on the applicant’s giftings and calling (i.e. children’s ministry). This position is open to part-time (music and media only) and full-time applicants.
Beyond the musical arts, the Music Director will serve as a spiritually mature shepherd to the music team and congregation. He must be in full agreement with the Statement of Faith of CBC. Please include a personal doctrinal statement when applying.
Spiritually He Will:
• Be expected to meet the biblical qualifications for leadership (1 Timothy 3, Titus 1) and be marked by genuine humility.
• Exhibit a personal growing relationship with Christ, a humble, teachable spirit, and healthy interpersonal relationships.
• Display a love for God’s Word and God’s people.
• Be able to articulate a well thought out philosophy of ministry, especially as it relates to congregational worship, including a vision for the purpose and tone of Sunday mornings; the choosing of songs and leading of congregational singing; the use of Scripture, prayer, and other creative aspects of worship; etc.
Professionally He Will:
• Plan, coordinate, and execute the flow of all worship and special services, including choosing songs that are Scripturally accurate, transitions, media, and special elements (e.g., communion, baptisms, etc.) in conjunction with and under the direction of the Senior Pastor.
• Demonstrate at least a basic knowledge of and proficiency in the use of technologies utilized in worship, including sound, computers, presentation, planning software (including VMix, Worship Extreme, Pro Presenter and Microsoft office or similar), and video projection.
• Demonstrate musical proficiency especially at playing guitar and/or piano with the ability to lead singing while playing.
• Have the knowledge, ability, and passion for leading the local church in musical worship in a way that emphasizes the glory of God and congregational participation.
• Pray faithfully for the families and worship of this church.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor.
Ideal candidates would be recent bible college graduates with an emphasis in music ministry.
Compensation: 25-45K (will include a furnished 2+ bedroom house)
About La Pine
La Pine is a welcoming, affordable community; a small, sprawling, frontier town (~7,500) nestled in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains, surrounded by open meadows, lakes and rivers. Strikingly beautiful and with unparalleled access to the wonders of Central Oregon making it the ideal place to work and live.
The summers are mildly warm, but a short season. La Pine with its 4,200 feet of elevation is geared more towards those loving colder winters and the adventures that come with living in snow country.
Bend, Oregon is the nearest larger town (~100,000), roughly 30 miles north, for more shopping opportunities, with a Costco, Walmart and other large retailers. It also has more advanced medical care and facilities. The nearest commercial airport is Redmond, Oregon, just 50 miles away.
LancasterSearchLa Pine, OR
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.