Store/Call Center Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Retail Store / Call Center Associate
We are hiring a Retail Store / Call Center Associate to join our collaborative Store Team. In this role, you will spend a portion of your time working on the showroom floor doing face to face sales, and balance of the time taking inbound sales calls through our call center. This is truly a multifaceted position that give you experience in both retail and call center.
We believe that our retail teams allow us to provide an outstanding experience by offering our customers recommendations throughout their shopping experience with us. Are you passionate about helping others? By joining our team, you will have an opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills, and contribute to our brand.
- Utilizes sales skills; greets customer and attempts to build rapport, probes for information and closes sale to maintain sales goals.
- Assists and advises customers on purchases and determines customer needs.
- Keeps current on product knowledge, design and sales techniques through ongoing education by means of training videos, literature, and seminars. Completes sales training modules in a timely manner.
- Interacts efficiently with the team and other Internet departments as needed.
- Assists with problem solving and provide customers with exceptional Lamps Plus experience.
- Handles sales transactions involving purchases made with check, credit card and adjustments as per company guidelines.
- Stays within the company discounting policy guidelines.
- Meets Company requirements relative to sales-per-hour quota. Participates in company programs, such as email warranty program.
- Obtains management involvement in escalated customer issues if necessary in order to satisfactorily resolve the customer’s concern.
- Provides pro-active, consistent follow-up to all customer inquiries.
- Reflects positive Company image through adherence to professional dress code and conduct on sales floor.
- Maximizes all calls and takes every possible interaction scenario to the best suitable conclusion for the customer and ultimately for Lamps Plus.
- Must be creative and able to think on your feet to make the sale.
- Must be proficient in English, both verbal and written.
- Must be self-motivated, results oriented, and enjoy working with people and providing outstanding customer service.
- Must be computer literate, and able to navigate through programs and Windows fundamentals.
- Ability to multi-task and address more than one customer at a time.
- Ability to climb ladders and lift up to 25 lbs.
Must be available to work evenings and weekends. Regular job attendance is required in accordance with a regular schedule established for the position by the supervisor.
Fulltime Benefits Offered:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off, 401(k), Sponsored/Voluntary life and AD&D at $15k
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability and Voluntary Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Employee Discounts and Recreation Discounts
- Ongoing professional development training, career advancement opportunities and more!
Lamps Plus is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States; however, we are not able to sponsor visas for this role.
AddressFair Oaks, CA
RetailView all jobs at Lamps Plus