Retail Sales Associate
Lamps Plus Plano, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Retail Sales Associate
We are hiring a Retail Sales Associate to join our collaborative Store Team. We believe that our retail teams allow us to provide an outstanding experience by offering our customers recommendations throughout their shopping experience with us. Are you passionate about helping others? By joining our team, you will have an opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills, and contribute to our brand.Job Description
- Utilizes a consultative sales approach to understand customer needs and achieve personal sales goals
- Answers phone, accurately takes messages and always follows up with the customer.
- Answers customer questions, demonstrates products, and offers creative suggestions that relate to design and usage of product.
- Addresses customer concerns, defuses critical issues, while maintaining control and composure.
- Keeps current on product knowledge, design and sales techniques through ongoing education by means of training videos, literature and seminars.
- Mentor new hires and more junior colleagues as they onboard and learn new product knowledge.
- Maintains Company policy and standards regarding security and safety procedures
- 1+ years of prior sales or customer service experience preferred
- Strong verbal communication and ability to learn details regarding new product offerings
- Ability to multitask and prioritize customer needs
- Interior design education, commissioned sales or related home furnishings experience helpful, but not required.
- Position requires a valid driver's license and an automobile to drive to homes to conduct in-home consultations.
- Ability to climb ladders and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must pass a security background check.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends. Regular job attendance is required in accordance with a regular schedule established for the position by the supervisor.
FULLTIME BEENFITS OFFERED:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off, 401(k), Sponsored/Voluntary life and AD&D at $15k
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability and Voluntary Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Employee Discounts and Recreation Discounts
- Ongoing professional development training, career advancement opportunities and more!
Lamps Plus is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States; however, we are not able to sponsor visas for this role.
RetailView all jobs at Lamps Plus