Remote Customer Support Specialist
- Expired: February 05, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
**ACTIVELY SEEKING CANDIDATES THAT RESIDE IN AZ, CO, FL, GA, ID, NC, NV, OR, TX, and SD
We are seeking a Remote Customer Support Specialist to work from home. Under the supervision of the Email Manager, the Remote Customer Support Specialist acts as the primary point of contact for all inquiries and issues involving Internet Customer Service via email acting as a liaison to the Processing Department team. Our fully paid training program is conducted via webinar for approximately four to six weeks.
- Handles incoming emails and tickets on all Customer Service related inquiries, order changes, status updates and cancellations with empathy and a focus on solving any customer problem on the first attempt.
- Handle customer concerns with empathy and presents Lampsplus.com in a positive light at all times.
- Prevents customer returns and ensures customer retention by reasonable negotiations. Provides solutions that are beneficial to the company and attractive to the customer.
- Contacts customer via phone when possible to resolve customer inquiries and issues in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates self-confidence and a desire to go the extra mile to take care of the customer from A-Z in order to create a positive customer experience every time.
- Partners with Management on escalated customer and product issues. Identifying trends on issues that may affect customer satisfaction levels and consistently communicates them to management in measurable terms including employee errors on orders, product misrepresentation, etc.
- Provides pro-active, consistent follow-up to all customer inquiries, either via phone/email. Responds and replies to every customer email upon receipt.
- Documents a complete summary of the customers’ inquiry, actions taken, and expectations set forth on the respective order.
- Maintains standards set forth by the company QA program providing the highest quality of service while demonstrating improvements when necessary determined by QA team and management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service, administrative or retail background. Call center experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Must be able to articulate details to customers in a professional and calm manner.
- Computer literate - able to navigate through programs and windows.
- Excellent typing and data entry skills.
- Able to multi-task - i.e. talk on the phone and type notes at the same time.
- Effective problem solver.
- Must be able to meet minimum required interactions of 70+ per day.
- Must be available to work Evenings, Saturdays and Sundays. Regular job attendance is required in accordance with a regular schedule established for the position by the supervisor.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off, 401(k), Sponsored/Voluntary life and AD&D at $15k
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability and Voluntary Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Employee Discounts and Recreation Discounts
- Ongoing professional development training, career advancement opportunities and more!
Lamps Plus is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States; however, we are not able to sponsor visas for this role.
BusinessView all jobs at Lamps Plus