Internet Marketing Assistant
- Expired: December 15, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Internet Marketing Assistant-Henderson NV
Are you a college graduate seeking a steady and fulfilling fulltime time job to gain industry knowledge in marketing? Are you a positive minded individual who thrives in supporting others? We have a great opportunity to learn with and support the CEO/Owner of a national retail store and internet business ranked in the top 10 for 2021, by Digital Commerce 360.
As a Internet Marketing Assistant, you will have the ability to work on multiple projects with full discretion on both a professional and personal level. This is a great opportunity to kick start a fulfilling career.
The work location is the home of the CEO/Owner, located in the Southern Highlands area of Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Analyze and evaluate marketing data to compose business related documents
- Perform internet/marketing research for the latest trends
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing projects
- Observe best business practices and etiquette
Coordinate daily scheduling of events and or appointments
- On occasion, may be required to perform personal assistance support such as accompany the CEO/Owner on store visits in the local area
- Degree in marketing, business or related field preferred
- Previous experience supporting high profile individuals a plus
- Displays a high degree of integrity, loyalty, and security measures regarding all confidential matters
- Strong computer skills (MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-driven and highly organized
- Detail Oriented
- Have a reliable car with valid driver’s license and good driving record
Job Type: Fulltime 35-40 hours a week (Monday-Friday morning/early afternoon)
Plus reimbursed business expenses
Fulltime Benefits Offered:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings -Account, Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off, 401(k), Sponsored/Voluntary life and AD&D at $15k
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability and Voluntary Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Pet Insurance
- Employee Discounts and Recreation Discounts
- Ongoing professional development training, career advancement opportunities and more!
Lamps Plus is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States; however, we are not able to sponsor visas for this role.
BusinessView all jobs at Lamps Plus