Lampire Biological Laboratories Pipersville, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Scope of Responsibility: The Office Administrator will provide high-level administrative support to the Facility Coordinator and other senior staff.
Position Requirements: Qualifications based upon education, resume and/or work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Able to type minimum of 50 words per minute.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Facility Manager and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
- Communicate with internal and external clients various documents such as project schedule, inventory status, reviewed testing data, shipping manifest
- Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required; Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- At least four years of related experience required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization's facilities.
Conditions inside the office is generally quiet, periodically there may be mid-level noise from various equipment when traveling to other facilities.
Lampire Biological Laboratories
BusinessView all jobs at Lampire Biological Laboratories