Lampert Lumber is a multi-location lumberyard company that has been in business since 1887. We supply top-quality lumber, tools, cabinetry, and hardware supplies for homeowners and contractors. We are currently recruiting for a CDL Driver to join our team.
Our Associates support our team with a variety of building materials to our customers. We are customer focused and a CDL Driver will serve as an important part of our customer service team.
Job Duties: Primary duties include delivering building materials to customer jobs sites, building loads, handling inventory and serving customers in the yard. Duties include:
- Deliver lumber, cabinets, doors, windows and millwork to job sites.
- Operate forklifts, millwork van, moffett, and boom trucks.
- Build and stage loads for delivery.
- Assist in receiving and unloading trucks.
- Perform customer service – assist customers in the yard.
- Complete yard functions: inventory counts, material handling, yard organization and cleaning.
- Observe all safety rules and regulations. Take prompt corrective action concerning any potential safety hazards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements: Class B required. Boom truck experience preferred. Must be able to pass DOT physical, drug test, and pre-employment background check. Lumber and building materials knowledge preferred. Exceptional customer service skills a must. Ability to carry up to 90 lbs regularly. Ability to work more than 40 hours per week when needed. Must be motivated and able to work independently.
If you are a motivated individual looking to join a great team we hope to hear from you soon!
Apply online at: http://www.lampertlumber.com/about-us/careers/