Shipping Systems Operator
Lamons (LGC EmployeeCo., LLC) Golden, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Processes outgoing shipments. May perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates orders according to production schedules.
- Operates UPS, FedEx, DHL, and coordinates LTL carriers to perform shipments and print tracking labels/information.
- May perform the duties of Crater/Packer.
- May perform the duties of Kitting/Assembler
- Must have clear understanding and practice all safety rules and regulations.
- Must have clear understanding of Quality Policy and Quality System Programs.
- Maintains a clean workstation.
- Must be able to reasonably understand English to comprehend instructions as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1-3 years preferred
- Ability to lift, climb, bend, stoop, push and pull
- Prolonged standing and/or walking
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. independently
- Ability to work in cold, hot and/or dusty environment, with noisy conditions.
Powered by JazzHR
Lamons (LGC EmployeeCo., LLC)
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Lamons (LGC EmployeeCo., LLC)