We are looking for a CPA/Staff Accountant to join our team!
- Preparation of payroll, monthly accounting reports, quarterly and year end payroll reports.
- Perform preparation engagements.
- Preparation of income tax returns for individuals and businesses.
- Direct client interaction.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting required.
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools such as Quickbooks and Thomson Reuters CS Software.
- Detail- and deadline-oriented.
- Prior public accounting experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- CPA certification preferred.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Competitive market salary.
- Retirement plan.
- Paid holidays and vacation.
- Reimbursement for Professional Continuing Education fees.
Lambright & Gutta, PLLC
Why Work Here?We are a local and well-established accounting firm that has served our clients for over forty years. Our client base is diverse and ranges from individuals to businesses operating in many different sectors. We have a family-friendly culture and provide our employees a safe and welcoming environment. We are looking to hire an employee we can invest in and retain for the long haul.
Our firm offers a complete package of competitive compensation, professional advancement, and work/life balance.