JOB TITLE: Office Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Chief Operating Officer
POSITION TYPE: Part-time, Non-exempt (20-25 hours/week)
SUMMARY: The Office Coordinator manages the day-to-day operations of the office and provides administrative support to the Office of Administration team and members. They serve as the front line of contact for office guests and members.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages office functions including answering phone calls, ordering office and kitchen supplies, distributing mail, and welcoming visitors
- Manages the calendar for the Chief Executive Officer and assists with special projects as assigned
- Holds team members accountable to office policies and procedures (i.e. kitchen guidelines, desk appearance)
- Manages bank deposits in partnership with the Finance team
- Serves as the office liaison to the building management company and other office vendors
- Assists with planning of in-office activities such as catered lunches and celebrations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- One years of experience with office operations or administrative support preferred, but not required
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products, Monday.com, and Zoom preferred
- Lambda Chi Alpha expects all employees to exhibit strong communication skills, are adaptable to competing demands, and manage stakeholders.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values; benefits organization through outside activities; supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Time & Task Management - Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; develops realistic action plans
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- The employee must be in-office once/day Monday-Friday
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 10 pounds
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Our Mission: The mission of Lambda Chi Alpha is to inspire and equip men to lead an ethical life of growth, service, and leadership. Lambda Chi Alpha provides members with a co-curricular educational experience by providing young men with opportunities for academic achievement, leadership development, and lifelong friendships. Lambda Chi Alpha has grown to become one of the largest men’s general fraternities, having initiated more than 300,000 members. Today, Lambda Chi Alpha serves nearly 175 active chapters at colleges and universities across North America.
Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.Carmel, IN
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.