Lamar Community College Assistant Softball Coach
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Coaching experience at the high school, club, or collegiate level.
Experience playing softball at the collegiate level.
Good interpersonal skills
- Teach techniques and strategies for offense and defense.
- Demonstrate proper techniques and skills to players.
- Organize training schedule and practice drills in accordance with the team goals.
- Evaluate and coach the players.
- Motivate players by constant feedback and highlighting their progress.
- Provide feedback on the players’ performance.
- Ensure that equipment is cleaned and ready before each game (e.g. bats, uniforms, helmets, balls etc.).
- Manage team's finances by keeping a record of expenditures/income (e.g. registration fees, tournament fees).
Lamar Community College
2401 S Main StLamar, CO
EducationView all jobs at Lamar Community College