STAFF ACCOUNTANT or SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
Multiple positions available from recent grads up to 5 years of public accounting experience.
Why Lallman, Felton Peterson & Pierce, P.A.?
- We’re growing and need a self-starting team player to join our team!
- We’re excited to hear new ideas and perspectives!
- We’re located in beautiful Ketchum, Idaho – a resort town that provides many of the big city amenities!
- We value our employees – we offer a quality work/life environment, opportunity for professional growth, personalized mentoring and an excellent benefits package!
Lallman, Felton Peterson & Pierce, P.A., a full-service, single office CPA and business advisory firm located in the mountains of central Idaho, provides a wide range of tax & accounting services. We offer diverse expertise, industry experience and service specialties with a wide range of clients including high net-worth individuals, closely held businesses and those in the manufacturing, real estate and construction industries.
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking a self-motivated recent staff or senior-level accountant to conduct tax & accounting engagements for closely held businesses and high net worth individuals and grow with the firm.
- Prepare individual, trust, estate and business tax returns including multi-state, multi-entity and partnership returns
- Complete complex tax planning for high net worth individuals
- Conduct and document tax research
- Participate in complex tax and consulting engagements
- Assist with client needs and cultivate relationships
- Participate in firm activities and community organizations
- Prepare compilation and reviewed financial statements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA designation or CPA candidate
- 1-5 years of recent public accounting experience progressing in scope and responsibility
- Solid understanding of accounting and tax theory
- Strong communication, analytical, organizational, client service and PC skills including Word, Excel and QuickBooks software proficiency (UltraTax and Xero software proficiency are all a plus)
- Ability to interact professionally with clients and staff at all levels
Our firm is committed to the development and retention of talented self-motivated staff. We offer a work environment that allows you to achieve both your personal and professional goals, while providing the team support to maintain a balance between work, life and family. We are proud to provide a competitive compensation package plus benefits including flex time, retirement plan, cafeteria plan, holidays, personal time, medical insurance, in-house and outsourced training opportunities and a life in a mountainous resort environment.
If you are looking for an excellent opportunity to grow your career, enjoy the fresh mountain air and abundant outdoor activities and are eager to be an integral part of our team, please submit your resume by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
For more information about our firm, visit us at https://www.lfp2.com.
Lallman, Felton Peterson & Pierce, P.A. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: tax manager, tax supervisor, accounting manager, senior tax accountant, tax senior, CPA, certified public accountant, public accounting, tax professional, tax preparer, staff accountant, tax accountant, tax associate, senior tax associate, senior accountant
Lallman, Felton Peterson & Pierce, P.A.