Our client is currently seeking outgoing and motivated candidates to join their growing team in the Madison area. They are looking to fill ENTRY LEVEL office and medical supply sales positions with individuals that are looking to gain experience in entry level sales industries.
Our client is still focused primarily on growing their market share in the office supply sector, as they have a large client base. This new expansion however, diversifies the spectrum of products our customers can now use through our client, opening up new opportunities within our company.
This job entails face to face sales and customer service to new and existing customers. Sales representatives will be responsible for maintaining and developing interpersonal relationships with existing and prospective clients within the Madison region.
Responsibilities Of Employees:
- Establish and maintain client relationships within representatives’ territory
- Plan appointments and prepare presentations for potential clients
- Make sales and establish future visitations to ensure customer retention
- Replicate sales expertise by training, coaching, and developing peers
- Demonstrate sales skills for future advancement in leadership & management position
- Training bonuses
- A fun, high energy, fast paced and competitive work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Personal, professional and leadership development
- Bonuses & travel opportunities throughout the country
- Full time hours without layoffs
The ideal candidate possesses the following qualities:
- Internally Motivated and Success Driven
- 4 Year Bachelor's Degree, or Relevant Experience
- Magnetic Personality with Ability to Lead Others
- Willingness To Learn and Adapt to Problems
- Excellent Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Dedicated, Motivated, and Persistent