Lakeview Health at the Woodlands is committed to providing evidence-based, data-informed care to women and men, ages 18 and older, who are grappling with addiction and co-occurring disorders. You would be joining a multi-disciplinary team to offer top-of-the-line care within a state-of-the-art facility so that each person entering treatment will learn the tools and skills needed to achieve a sustainable recovery. At Lakeview Health at the Woodlands, we apply our integrative health approach to the Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) and the Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP).
Lakeview Health is looking for a dynamic licensed therapist to join our team. The therapist would be responsible for counseling patients and/or families with alcohol and drug dependency. This position would work as a part of a multidisciplinary team of healthcare workers and performs individual and group counseling.
- Master's Degree in Counseling, Psychology, Social Work, or related field.
- Licensed Therapist with current and active license in the state of Texas
- At least 2 years experience in substance abuse counseling.
- Knowledgeable of community resources available for patients and families.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of theories and techniques of counseling and psychopathology.
- Sets appropriate professional boundaries.