Lakeview Center is best known for its caring, compassionate treatment for people with mental health issues, drug and alcohol dependencies, or intellectual disabilities. The breadth and depth of these services are the most comprehensive in the region. They range from inpatient and residential treatment to a gamut of outpatient programs including trauma services, psychiatry, counseling, day treatment, and intensive, round-the-clock outpatient services to help people with severe mental illnesses safely remain in the community. We reach people of all ages from babies and children to adolescents and adults. In all, we offer more than 60 programs and services for the people of Northwest Florida.
The 16-bed residential setting at the Lodges is therapeutic and supportive, and staff members are available 24 hours a day. It's an unlocked place that provides structure for anyone experiencing symptoms of serious and persistent mental illness, but who don't pose a threat to anyone (self or others). It's a good option for someone who has been released from a hospital setting but continues to need some structure and support. The treatment focus is on helping our residents develop symptom management and life skills needed so they can live well in their communities.
Primary duties include quality and clinical administrative oversight of the Behavioral Health residential programs including licensure, accreditation and data reporting. Clinical responsibility includes the performance of work requiring advanced knowledge (Master's Degree and at least three years of experience) in the field of Human Services in the capacity of direct care provision. Quality management requirement is a minimum of 3 years of experience related to administration and quality management of clinical services and compliance management related to licensure, accreditation and data reporting. Based on the knowledge and degree required, this position will serve as a lead position in the provision of direct care and management of the quality of services provided.
Therapeutic services include but are not limited to, assessment, treatment planning, direct service provision, person centered services and management of client risk and safety.
- Master's Degree in psychology, social work, counseling, rehabilitation, or a related human services field (a related human services field is one in which major course work includes the study of human behavior and development)
- At least three (3) years' experience working with adults who have mental health, substance abuse and/or co-occurring disorders or developmental disabilities
- At least two (2) years' directing the provision of quality clinical service, management of compliance to licensure, accreditation and data reporting
- Preferred: valid license as LCSW, LMHC, LMFT
- Must be able to provide individualized, integrated mental health, substance abuse and co-occurring services to meet the needs of individuals served and their families
- Must be able to pass organization screening requirements, including state or federal background screenings as appropriate.
Interested applicants please visit www.elakeviewcenter.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, please call Human Resources at 850-469-3729.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free/Nicotine Free Workplace Employer, DRUG TESTING/NICOTINE TESTING REQUIRED.
Lakeview Center Inc.