Lakeview Center Inc. DeFuniak Springs, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lakeview Center is best known for its caring, compassionate treatment for people with mental health issues, drug and alcohol dependencies, or intellectual disabilities. The breadth and depth of these services are the most comprehensive in the region. They range from inpatient and residential treatment to a gamut of outpatient programs including trauma services, psychiatry, counseling, day treatment, and intensive, round-the-clock outpatient services to help people with severe mental illnesses safely remain in the community. We reach people of all ages from babies and children to adolescents and adults. In all, we offer more than 60 programs and services for the people of Northwest Florida.
Benefits for Lakeview Center:
Medical Dental Vision Basic Life and AD&D Voluntary Term Life Employer Paid Long Term Disability Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Account Section 125 Cafeteria Plan Retirement Savings Plan (RSP) Employee Assistance Program Team Member Discount Program Pet Insurance Accident Insurance Group Critical Illness Insurance Individual Short-Term Disability Insurance Whole Life Insurance Paid Time Off
The primary duties of this position include managing front desk of assigned unit, assisting clients with their appointments, managing client registration and unit scheduling, and providing appropriate administrative support services to ensure an effective and efficient operation of unit.
Expected to maintain a performance evaluation score of 3 or greater on each measured item (post 90-day introductory period).
- Education and Experience:
- High school graduate or G.E.D. equivalent with (2) years related experience.
Other General Requirements:
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management and organization.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, telephone systems, copiers and fax machines.
- Proficient with internet, spreadsheet, word processing, and scanned image software.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Ability to work within the guidelines established in the policies and procedures of the agency and assigned program division.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with multidisciplinary staff.
- Ability to effectively relate to a variety of individuals, including persons living with a mental illness and/or substance use disorder, persons with developmental disabilities, family members of persons served, and co-workers.
- Ability to problem solve and advocate for persons served.
- Ability to assist in maintaining a therapeutic and safe environment.
Interested applicants please visit www.elakeviewcenter.org and complete the on-line application. If you require additional assistance, please call Human Resources at 850-469-3729.
Lakeview Center is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,