Remote Nonprofit Case Manager
- $22 to $24 Hourly
Want to be part of a team that is making a difference in human services?! We are now accepting applications for a nonprofit case manager! Apply now and take the first step in your new career journey!
In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact in your community by providing care management activities for people receiving the organization's services . You will be the key player in care management activities including completing assessments, determining eligibility, monitoring provider services, coordinating services, developing care plans, delivering care management interventions, appropriate follow up activities and completing all documentation in the expected time frame; all aimed to focus on making a difference in the lives of those the nonprofit serves.
These are remote positions but do require driving to meet clients at their location in and around Denver, CO. Qualified candidates must live in Colorado and be comfortable working at home and out in the community.
This role pays $21.64/hr and you would be eligible for a raise after 6 months up to $24.04/hr.
Background Check, proof of COVID Vaccination, and a Clean MVR required upon hire.
- Completes mandatory and needs based health assessments to identify client strengths, needs, concerns and preferences through interviewing, observing, and utilization of standardized tools.
- Establishes person centered goals and a plan of care with the client and their natural supports/family members.
- Provides care coordination services and interventions by referring, educating, negotiating, and mediating with the client and external providers of client services.
- Educates clients regarding various state plan benefits, programs, options and services.
- Monitors client status and satisfaction with services and makes adjustments to care plan as needed.
- Monitors the ongoing provision of and need for care by assessing the delivery and quality of services and interventions provided by external providers.
- As needed, attends client focused meetings (internal/external) to facilitate changes in services or collaborate in care.
- Assists clients and providers in understanding the complaint, grievance and appeal process.
- A bachelor’s degree; or
- Five years of relevant experience in the field of Long Term Services and Supports
- Valid driver’s license
- Proof of motor vehicle insurance
- Personal vehicle in good operating condition for use during work
- No major violations in the past three years.
- No more than two moving violations in the past three years
- Fully remote except for client visits in the Denver Metro area
- Fully paid medical benefits
- Opportunity to positively impact your community
Since 1995, Lakeshore has provided Staffing, Recruiting and Payrolling services to employers in Denver and Chicago across multiple industries. We are committed to achieving success by matching top talent with the right opportunities. In 2017, Lakeshore re-branded as Lakeshore Talent after a management buyout, becoming a woman owned company. We have a dynamic team of Account Executives focused on sales and the client experience and a talented team of Recruiters focused on candidate recruitment and candidate experience. We are able to offer a higher level of service as a result, and take pride in building strong relationships worthy of loyalty with both clients and candidates.
Lakeshore TalentDenver, CO
WebsiteView All Lakeshore Talent Jobs
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.