Remote Nonprofit Case Manager (ID 45964)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lakeshore Talent is currently seeking several Intake and Ongoing Case Managers for one of their clients, a nonprofit organization based in Denver, CO. These are remote positions that do require driving to meet clients and their location, paying $21.64 and are eligible for a raise after 6 months up to $24.04/hr. Candidates must live in Colorado and be comfortable working at home and out in the community.
Background Check, proof of COVID Vaccination, and a Clean MVR required upon hire.
The Intake and Active Care Manager is responsible for completing the appropriate level of care management activities for people receiving case management services. Care management activities will include but will not be limited to: completing assessments, determining eligibility, monitoring provider services, coordinating services, developing care plans, delivering care management interventions, appropriate follow up activities and completing all documentation in the expected time frame.
Intake Case Manager Position:
The Intake Care Manager is the first resource for potential clients to learn if they qualify for Medicaid Services. The Intake Team averages 30 assessments per month by providing in-home, hospital, nursing home, and community visits, depending on the team the Intake Care Manager is assigned. Based on the Intake Care Manager’s recommendation and financial approval from The County, the client’s case is transferred to an Ongoing Care Manager to manage their ongoing services and supports.
- Conduct and document a Continued Stay Review, (CSR), a functional assessment for potential client’s health needs, to create care plans for the active or Ongoing Care Managers to monitor.
- Monitor the client’s case for financial approval from the county.
- Adhere to a 2, 5, or 10-day timeline to complete a client’s assessment for their care needs.
Active Case Manager Position:
The Active Care Manager will receive the client’s care plan recommendation from the Intake Care Manager. Active Care Managers will create their own schedules to oversee a caseload of about 140 people. It is the Active Care Manager’s duty to monitor the client’s case in an in-home setting throughout the year or until the client’s case closes.
- Set up services for clients to remain safe in their home.
- Build client relationships to understand the care needs of the client.
- Schedule and conducts in-home care visits twice a year, including an annual update to the functional needs assessment and corresponding service plan.
- Reviews the client’s care plan throughout the year for any updates.
Essential Duties for All Case Managers:
- Completes mandatory and needs based health assessments to identify client strengths, needs, concerns and preferences through interviewing, observing, and utilization of standardized tools.
- Establishes person centered goals and a plan of care with the client and their natural supports/family members.
- Provides care coordination services and interventions by referring, educating, negotiating, and mediating with the client and external providers of client services.
- Educates clients regarding various state plan benefits, programs, options and services.
- Monitors client status and satisfaction with services and makes adjustments to care plan as needed.
- Monitors the ongoing provision of and need for care by assessing the delivery and quality of services and interventions provided by external providers.
- Establishes professional and effective collaboration, communication, and coordination among all responsible parties of an individual members interdisciplinary health care team.
- As needed, attends client focused meetings (internal/external) to facilitate changes in services or collaborate in care.
- Maintains knowledge of regulations, policies, and procedures regarding current public assistance programs.
- Assists clients and providers in understanding the complaint, grievance and appeal process.
- Responsible for accurate and timely completion of all forms, reports, and documentation of care management activities.
- Maintains professional and ethical manner with all interactions and meets performance, quality, customer service, and coordination standards as assigned by the department management team.
- Participates in training and staff development opportunities. Actively participates in team meetings and communicates progress and barriers with Supervisor and/or Program Manager or Department Director.
A bachelor’s degree; or
Five years of relevant experience in the field of Long Term Services and Supports
Valid driver’s license
Proof of motor vehicle insurance
Personal vehicle in good operating condition for use during work
No major violations in the past three years.
No more than two moving violations in the past three years
- Ability to meet and maintain agency driving requirements and operate agency vehicles
HealthcareView all jobs at Lakeshore Talent
Get fresh Assistant Case Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.