Lakeshore Talent is currently seeking candidates for a Case Management Admin role for one their clients, a non-profit with offices in the Inverness (DTC) area and Aurora, CO. This role's primary function is to provide Administrative support to the Case Management team.
This is a 6-month contract that pays $16.13/hour with working hours Monday-Thursday, 36 hours a week. Selected candidate must be able to pass a background check, have a valid CO driver's license, and a clean motor vehicle record.
- Ensures timely initiation and implementation of processes, ensuring accuracy and timely entry and distribution of written processes.
- Assures timely completion of documentation needed for the provision of services and funding.
- Performs and documents targeted case management activities within established timelines.
- Complete annual service plans and revisions for the plans of individuals in service, as assigned.
- Develops, distributes and manages billing data for Program Approved Service Agencies (PASAs) and other providers, as assigned.
- Coordinates/manages RFP process.
- Helps obtain signed documentation from medical staff.
- Develops/ maintains tracking systems for various case management and program functions; creates reports from tracking.
- Tracks and processes service plan documents within needed time-frames.
- Develops and uses formats for information sharing (letters, memos, list, spreadsheets, etc.).
- Performs database maintenance related to assigned aspects of CM Department responsibilities.
- Prepares documents for both internal and external distribution.
- Creates calendars and/or appointments for meetings and events.
- Enters data accurately and timely; generates data base reports.
- Tracks and distributes requested records and other information, as appropriate.
- Communicates in appropriate, effective, and respectful manner with persons served, supervisors, other staff, agencies, and organizations; maintains persons served confidentiality.
- Maintains and updates financial records for assigned areas in accordance with agency policies.
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Three years experience working in administrative support
- Experience in human services or nonprofit field, preferred.
- Personal vehicle in good operating condition for use during work.
- Valid Colorado motor vehicle license.
- Proof of motor vehicle insurance.
- Strong organization skills and ability to meet regular deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- High degree of accuracy with time-sensitive, detailed information.
- Ability to compose proper business documents necessary to carry out job assignments.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) and be able to use these and other required programs at an intermediate to advanced level.
- Ability to think strategically, prioritize workload and problem solve.