Lakeshore Talent Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lakeshore Talent is working with an Oil and Gas company located in downtown Denver to fill a role for a Mailroom Clerk! This position will be paying $13/hr. and is a contract role expected to last 90 days. Candidates must be able to pass a drug test and background check if selected. Previous Mailroom experience is required to be considered, please only locally-based applicants apply.
- Minimum of two years office service experience, preferably in a legal, banking or large corporate environment.
- Understanding of postal equipment, including standard shipping software.
- Awareness of postal rules, with the ability to explain relevant regulations to clients.
- Knowledge of domestic and international shipping processes. Ability to make independent decisions and use problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Intermediate computer skills required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must be able to work standing up all or most of the time.
- Process high volumes of incoming and outgoing mail and packages, averaging a volume of 200 envelopes per day.
- Deliver mail and packages throughout the office location, following applicable distribution procedures.
- Maintain Inventory of shipping supplies including postage machines.
- Trace and resolve mail problems, with USPS, express, and local delivery services.
- Processing and handling of all accountable packages – FedEx,DHL etc.
- Communicate to customers timeline to resolve any open issues. Respond to end users request and emails .
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Make sure the mail center is clean and organized, restock shipping supplies in the campus as needed.
- Log-in all incoming messenger packages.
- Provide billing information upon request.
- Frequent interaction with internal and external customers including staff, clients, management where courtesy and tact is required.
Since 1995, Lakeshore has provided Staffing, Recruiting and Payrolling services to employers in Denver and Chicago across multiple industries. We are committed to achieving success by matching top talent with the right opportunities. In 2017, Lakeshore re-branded as Lakeshore Talent after a management buyout, becoming a woman owned company. We have a dynamic team of Account Executives focused on sales and the client experience and a talented team of Recruiters focused on candidate recruitment and candidate experience. We are able to offer a higher level of service as a result, and take pride in building strong relationships worthy of loyalty with both clients and candidates.
17th St. DenverDenver, CO
BusinessView all jobs at Lakeshore Talent