Lakeshore Talent is looking for candidates to fill a Customer Support Rep position at a large manufacturing company located in downtown Denver. This position pays $17/hour.
*Must be able to pass a drug test*
This position ensures that customers receive the best service possible through processing orders, preparing general correspondence and coordinating with other functions as required and acts as primary point of contact regarding pricing, scheduling and shipping with key assigned customers on a daily basis.
What You'll Do:
- Support inbound customer calls entering / processing orders, providing information relating to order management, product information, interchange and availability, pricing and discount structure, marketing programs, problem resolution including expediting of back ordered items and shipping / carrier issues
- Initiate and expedite production for made to stock products. Utilize open order reports to manage customer delivery requirements
- Continuous improvement initiatives. Provide support for assigned task based responsibility
- Research and resolve customer claims for credits
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent of 8 years of customer service experience
- Previous customer service or account management experience
- Ability to understand customer requirements
- Strong analytical skills when dealing with complex issues
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be responsive to unscheduled requests, to shift tasks and maintain priorities
- Requires decisiveness and willingness to proceed and recognize customer issues.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite and other ERP systems, such as Oracle desired.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills