Bilingual Nonprofit Service Coordinator
- $22 to $24 Hourly
Lakeshore Talent is partnering with a nonprofit organization in the human services field to fill a role for a Bilingual (in Spanish) Service Coordinator.
This is a remote position that does require some driving to meet clients at their location in and around Denver, CO. It pays $21.64/hr and you would be eligible for a raise after 6 months up to $24.04/hr. Candidates must live in Colorado and be comfortable working at home and out in the community.
Background Check, proof of COVID Vaccination, and a Clean MVR required upon hire.
The Bilingual Service Coordinator assists in planning, coordination and monitoring of Early Intervention services provided to children with developmental disabilities and their families.
- Provides Targeted Case Management functions, including billing through contact notes
- Facilitates, writes, and monitors annual service plans for individuals with developmental
- Initiates and writes referrals for services
- Provides assistance with service and support placements
- May assist in transfers and placements to new waiver programs as needed
- Communicates effectively with clients, families, agency staff and others to obtain positive outcomes
- Reviews, responds, and provides follow up regarding any client paperwork
- Completes face-to-face visits with individuals in the community and at their homes
- Serves as a mediator and helps to resolve conflict as it relates to the individual’s service plan
- Advocates for the best interest of the client
- Conveys a positive and professional image of the organization to others
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally
- Must be bilingual in Spanish; both verbal & written word
- Knowledge and understanding of supporting families in working with their children with delays and/or disabilities
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to analyze information and use sound judgement when making recommendations or solving problems.
- Basic skill in computer software programs
- Skill in mediation and conflict-management
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Lift and/or carry 20 lbs
- Sit, stand and walk for reasonable periods of time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education/related field or a minimum of five years related experience
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge of basic financial management skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, reliable transportation, and a proven
ability to safely drive personal vehicle without exposing company to serious liability risks
- Ability to receive, process, and maintain information through oral and written communication effectively
Since 1995, Lakeshore has provided Staffing, Recruiting and Payrolling services to employers in Denver and Chicago across multiple industries. We are committed to achieving success by matching top talent with the right opportunities. In 2017, Lakeshore re-branded as Lakeshore Talent after a management buyout, becoming a woman owned company. We have a dynamic team of Account Executives focused on sales and the client experience and a talented team of Recruiters focused on candidate recruitment and candidate experience. We are able to offer a higher level of service as a result, and take pride in building strong relationships worthy of loyalty with both clients and candidates.
Lakeshore TalentDenver, CO
WebsiteView All Lakeshore Talent Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.