Scope: The New Home Construction Administrator provides support to the Inventory construction management team as new homes are ordered and delivered in provided stellar customer service to vendors, community manager and residents and ensured timelines for deliverables are met.
- Receives new home delivery certification from Community managers.
- Records home and lot number information rent collection system to remove home from inventory and ensure accurate asset tracking and accounting.
- Day of delivery, contacts local utility companies to request connections.
- Tracks and troubleshoots new home utility activations to ensure 45 day-day timeline for certificate of occupancy is met.
- Corresponds with construction team including City/ County building/ permit departments to resolve any and all questions and concerns
- Updates Construction Manager with all status on all new home deliveries
- Escalates issues to appropriate construction teams
- Other special projects and assignments as determined by the Construction Manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
- At least 1 year of experience in a professional setting
- Prior experience coordinating projects in the areas of construction, inventory, logistics.
- Must be results driven and able to meet multiple competing deadlines
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel; prior experience with property management business applications preferred.
- Energetic and positive with a sharp eye for detail.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
FLSA CLASS: Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: Construction Manager
SUPERVIOSRY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
JOB CATEGORY: Inventory
POSITION CLASS: Administrative
- Treats everyone with respect, compassion and kindness – Builds internal respect and loyalty with customers. Demonstrates concern for customers. Effectively responds to customer needs. This includes responding timely to requests, listening to others, and seeking to understand others when there are differences of opinion, finding ways to build on each other’s ideas. Acts with empathy and focus, while able to resolve problems.
- Demonstrate integrity, transparency and doing things the right way – Makes lemonade out of lemons. This includes following policies, demonstrating financial responsibility with Lakeshore assets, complying with state and federal law, and practicing safety. Conforms to the highest professional standard. Turns challenges into wins.
- Collaboration and team work – Involve key stakeholders in decision making. This includes developing and maintaining positive work relationships. Enhances the level of mutual cooperation. Actively participates in team-oriented objectives and activities. Focuses on team success, over individual.
- Solves problems and is transparent about outcomes – Champions new initiatives beyond the scope of the department. Seeks to improve in all aspects of work performance. Creates an environment of continuous improvement and innovation. Encourages people to maintain high standards of quality and thoroughness.
- Serves our employees and residents to improve their lives – This includes maintaining the property that creates curb appeal, a welcoming community environment, supports individual and family activities, creates a sense of neighborhood. At work, continually challenges self to grow and develop to be the best you can be at work.
LOCATION: Jacksonville, Florida
Frequently required to sit; Occasionally required to talk or hear; While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate; Occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds.
Compensation: $19.00 - $21.00 Hourly - based on experience
Lakeshore Management is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Lakeshore is a smoke-free and drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening is required. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
To apply, please copy and paste the link below to your browser:
Job ID: 1429