LAKESHORE ESTATES JOB DESCRIPTION
Classification: Non-Exempt Department: Maintenance Reports to: Director of Environmental Svc.
Position Summary: This position is responsible for maintaining the grounds, facility, and equipment in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with established procedures.
Essential Functions / Areas of Responsibility:
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive; this position must also perform other job responsibilities as assigned.
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs on the facility and equipment as directed by the Director.
- Perform routine maintenance on grounds, parking areas, driveways, etc. as necessary and/or as directed.
- Paint areas of the facility (internal and external) as needed.
- Assist with moves involving residents.
- Supervise work of maintenance helper/assistant.
- Adhere to all established safety procedures and precautions when performing maintenance services.
Education Required: High school diploma preferred.
Experience / Skills needed: Must demonstrate the ability to work with electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, HV/AC systems, carpentry, and general mechanics.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions: Walking, bending, pulling, pushing, stooping, climbing, and lifting equipment as needed to perform the job.