Warehouse Stocker/Order Puller
- Expired: September 08, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Vision: We will be the best t-shirt company on earth
Mission: We will become the best t-shirt company on earth by:
- Giving our customers the best product offering
- Giving our customers world-class customer service, delivery & operations.
- Having the most engaged, highly productive workforce in the area.
Our culture, like your favorite t-shirt, is one of kind and truly sets us apart, and we are proud of our humble beginnings and non-corporate style. We offer a unique atmosphere that sets us apart from any other manufacturer. We work hard to be the best and we seek only committed individuals that will help move our company forward and embrace our values and culture.
Lakeshirts is one of the largest privately owned screen-printing manufacturers in the United States. The company is responsible for decorating and distribution of a wide variety of garments for the resort, college and K-12 markets. At our headquarters in Detroit Lakes, MN, we employ nearly 320 great people, proudly producing 20,000+ garments daily.
It's not just a job but a lifestyle. Our job descriptions on here to help support and guide you in the role you play to making our company successful. This is why life is better in a t-shirt!
- Under the direct supervision of the Inventory Supervisor, this position is responsible for unloading and receiving truck shipments, stocking shelves and performing scheduled cycle counting of warehouse, pulling garment orders for production teams .
Essential Job Functions:
- Receives truck shipments (loading and unloading of inventory)
- Stock shelves from truck shipments or from pallet rack (lifting boxes up to 50 pounds)
- Maintains aisles: clear, cleaned and organized racks
- Follows the 6S: Sort, Set in Order, Shine, Standardize, Sustain and Safety
- Empty box crusher
- Stocks using Ritescan
- Verify correct garment, color and sizes pulled by weighing/counting garments
- Uses communication device (rotating schedule) to deliver necessary garment(s) to production as needed
- Other duties as assigned including special projects
- High school diploma preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work well independently and as a team
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast pace working environment
- Accuracy is required, must understand order form and be able to count
- Must be self-directed & self-motivated
- Knowledge of MS Office products: Excel, Word, etc.
- Ability to be on your feet 8-10 hrs a day
- Cannot be afraid of heights
- Forklift training preferred, but not required
67%-100%Lifts Stand Walk Sit Carries Pushes Pulls Climbs Balances Bends Twists Crawls Reaches Lifting Under 10 lbs Lifting 10-24 lbs Lifting 25-50 lbs Lifting over 50 lbs Carrying under 10 lbs Carrying 10-24 lbs Carrying 25-50 lbs Carrying over 50 lbs Reaching Above Shoulder Height Reaching At Shoulder Height Reaching Below Shoulder Height
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Lakeshirts