Come work for one of the TOP RATED companies involved in the installation, repair, and maintenance of transport refrigeration equipment as a full time technician in Indianapolis.
These roles offer:
- Great compensation and benefits
- Fantastic career growth potential – lots of training and promotion opportunities!
- Full-time year-round role with opportunities for overtime if desired
- Great company culture; treat their employees like family and look out for one another
We’re looking for technicians that are interested in a career, not just a job. The organization is dedicated to training its employees to meet high quality standards and provide best in class service in an industry that’s constantly growing and offers great long-term job stability.
To be successful as a Technician, you will need to leverage your technical knowledge and positive attitude in the installation, repair and maintenance of transport refrigeration products (training provided).
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Ability to work independently to diagnose, troubleshoot, repair, install and perform maintenance procedures for transport refrigeration products
- Strong focus on quality work and efficiency
- Test components, and connections using electrical, mechanical and the industry specific test equipment
- Learn and maintain current product knowledge
- Ability to interact positively with service writers, leadership team, parts department, drivers, vendors and customers
- Read schematics associated with refrigeration and air conditioning equipment
- Identify warrantable repairs and document on repair order
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience; more experienced technicians will be placed in more senior roles and receive greater compensation.
- Valid driver’s license