*RN Care Manager (Work From Home Flexible/Monday-Friday)
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
- Flexible work environment – work where it’s most convenient, home or office. Required traveling in the field/community.
- Flexible work model – flex your time to blend work and life to fit various lifestyles/needs.
- Monday through Friday – No weekends – Once a year on-call rotation.
- 9 paid holidays, and 3 additional floating holidays (pro-rate applies).
- Volunteer in your community – 24 hours awarded annually.
- Professional Growth – internal and external learning and development opportunities.
- Robust Total Rewards – Medical/Dental/Vision, Telehealth, Flex Spending, 401k Matching, Life insurance, LT/ST Disability, EAP, & Mileage Reimbursement.
- Eligible employer for Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
We are open to talent across our Central and Northeastern service regions of Wisconsin as we continually evaluate and geographically hire based on business need. Ideal candidates will be local to in these areas to travel and support our members.
The RN Care Manager, as part of an interdisciplinary team (IDT) which also includes a RN Care Manager (RNCM) and the member and/or legal representative, serves frail elders, adults with physical disabilities and adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities who are members of Lakeland Care (LCI).
The RN Care Manager provides care management and service coordination to LCI members. The RN care manager arranges for provision of services and supports based on a comprehensive assessment of the member's identified outcomes and needs. The IDT monitors the provision of services based on the member-centered plan per LCI policy and procedures, and Department of Health Services (DHS) contract requirements.
Responsibilities & Competencies:
- Conduct a comprehensive assessment of the member's outcomes, needs and risks; and conduct a reassessment as the member’s outcomes and/or condition changes.
- Develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate the members’ outcome-based member-centered plans, considering cost and effectiveness in authorizing services and choosing providers.
- Implement risk mitigation strategies to promote the member’s health, safety and independence while respecting the member’s rights to appeal and grieve
- Coordinate and participate in home visits and care conferences involving the member, their supports, and providers
- Coordinate acute and primary care services, care transitions, and related follow-up care
- Provide nursing care in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act.
Are you excited about this role but not sure if your work experiences align to the role or qualifications? We encourage you to apply anyway. At Lakeland Care, our values drive how we do our work and how we hire. We strive to build an inclusive, authentic workforce that embraces diversity and differences in strengths. So be sure to highlight your skill set and competencies you’re confident in! You may be the right candidate in disguise and/or for other roles.
- Current License to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Wisconsin.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing strongly preferred.
- Two (2) or more years of skilled nursing experience preferred, ideally in gerontology/disabilities and/or home care.
- Ability to access members’ homes which are not required to comply with the ADA regulations.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs.
- Current WI driver’s license, acceptable driving record and proof of adequate insurance.
This position description describes the general nature and level of work performed by the individual assigned to this position and should not be interpreted as all inclusive. It does not state or imply these are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to the position. The employee may be required to perform other job-related duties. All requirements are subject to change and to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.
This position description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the position change.
APPLICATION DEADLINE DATE: Accepting until filled.
For questions on this role, please reach out to Jamie.Kasprowicz@lakelandcareinc.com.
**COMPENSATION CAN BE DISCUSSED WITH HUMAN RESOURCES.**
Lakeland Care is a Wisconsin-based non-profit organization that focuses on creating a world we all want to live in. With long-standing roots as a managed care organization (MCO), Lakeland Care provides long-term care services and supports to eligible frail elders and individuals with physical and intellectual or developmental disabilities to achieve their daily and lifelong goals through Wisconsin’s Family Care program. Currently we serve in 22 counties and have 11 offices in the Central to North East region of Wisconsin.
Empowering individuals. Strengthening communities. Inspiring futures.
To create a world we all want to live in.
Our Core Values
Kindness – We believe kindness is always possible and that no compassionate act is ever wasted.
Inclusion – We believe that open hearts and open minds are the only path to a brighter future.
Trust – We believe that honesty is still in style and that promises still have power.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We are an organization that participates in E-Verify.
Lakeland Care, Inc.Appleton, WI
HealthcareView All Lakeland Care, Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.