Social Media Specialist
Lakeland Automall is looking for a Social Media Specialist to support marketing & sales efforts through the development and posting on various social media platforms and online reputation management systems.
The Social Media Specialist is a social media / marketing employee that will grow and develop the company’s social media platforms and online reputation. The Social Media Specialist reports to Digital Media Director and Management. Primary responsibilities include content creation, posting and engagement with multiple platforms.
- Create and update social media content based on direction from management.
- Act as liaison between management to collect content and ensure social media platforms and reputation are updated, monitored and reported daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Engage with customers online via multiple Social Media platforms
- Able to maintain prolonged periods of computer usage and data entry
- Highly detail-oriented and able to work in fast paced environment
- Reliable, dependable and able to work independently
- High school diploma or equivalent required (College Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business preferred)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with customer facing social media platforms
- Flawless Written & Spoken English – Excellent Grammar - Bilingual a PLUS!
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Working knowledge of Instagram, Pinterest, Google +, Facebook, Twitter, blogging, online chat, other social media & digital marketing platforms & services.
- Excellent Advertising/Marketing Copy writing Skills related to Social Media & Customer Engagement
- Experience with online marketing campaigns (email platforms/social media platforms)
- Competitive wage based on experience and productivity
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) program
- Health insurance benefits
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Advancement opportunities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.