EXPERIENCED AUTOMOTIVE COMMERCIAL/ FLEET ACCOUNT MANAGER
Compensation: $75,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year
Lakeland Ford has a great opportunity for a Full-Time Experienced Automotive Commercial/ Fleet Account Manager. (Experience required)
Lakeland Ford has a rare opportunity for the right candidate. We an opportunity for a Commercial Vehicle Account Manager in beautiful Lakeland, Florida. In this role, you'll manage the day to day account activities and pursuit of new business for as well as our established customers. Work closely with the customers to ensure customers' expectations are exceeded.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Quote and cost walk current business to achieve profitability expectations and assure integrity
- Maintain customer revenue forecast
- Maintain price history
- Oversee business relationship and scorecard
- Maintain Customer Strategy Plans
- Work closely with cross-functional areas to reconcile issues related to supply
- Maintain and report-out on status to goals
- Identify, develop and win new business with current and new CV customers
- Ensure compliance with customer-specific requirements
- Establish and participate in face to face meetings with the customer
- Develop and grow relationship across customer key functional areas
- Oversee specific customer teams to assure customer expectations and relationship deliverable are achieved. Includes management meetings, engineering involvement, customer service, etc.
- Lead customer advanced business pursuit activity including use of CDK tools
- Lead resolution of accounts receivable issues.
Must Haves (Basic Qualifications):
- Must have 2+ years of successful account management Ford Fleet, and or Government Fleet Sales Experience
- Stellar communication and leadership skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to understand the “big picture.”
- Solid work ethic and a tenacious attitude.
- Commercial vehicle knowledge
- Direct commercial negotiations experience
- On-highway commercial vehicles experience
- Technical awareness and problem-solving methodologies
- High energy, a passion for success, the desire to lead
- Strong people and oral \ written communication skills
- Ability to comprehend customer requirements and communicate them effectively to the internal organization
- Self-starter, Ability to manage multiple activities effectively without supervision.
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community Analytical capability and business acumen
- A clean driving record required
- Clean background checks required
Don't miss this opportunity to join an award-winning team and dealership. Apply Today!