PBR Retail Sales Team Lead
- Expired: February 10, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOB SUMMARY: Well-organized, self-motivated, team player who wants to play a key role in helping to manage day-to-day operations of the Prep Baseball Report Retail Sales Department. The Team Lead will be communicating company goals, assessing performance, and ensuring the guest experience is met to the standards of the Prep Baseball Report Retail Sales Department as well as LakePoint Sports. This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise, while learning more about a growing and exciting sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative, creativity, and dedication. The Team Lead will also function in the capacity of a sales associate and will provide customer service and knowledge of PBR apparel to guests while on the sales floor and at the wrap desk. A successful Team Lead will be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to teamwork, customer service, and represent LakePoint Sport's ethical principles.
- Assist Retail Sales Supervisor in monitoring and evaluating team performance.
- Assist Retail Sales Supervisor in day-to-day operations of the store.
- Ensure team members are providing an excellent guest experience by acknowledging and engaging guests in a respectful and professional manner while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Ensure standards for guest service are always upheld. This includes but is not limited to; ensuring all guests are greeted as they enter the store, ensuring team members are NOT utilizing their cellphone while on the clock, and ensuring team members are standing when guests are being assisted at the wrap desk.
- Ensure LakePoint Sport's Mission, Vision, Purpose, and Values are top of mind for every team member while assisting all guests and while performing daily duties.
- Ensure team members are always showing respect to each other while maintaining a teamwork atmosphere.
- Ensure guests at the wrap desk are being assisted in an accurate and efficient manner. This includes ringing up the correct product in a timely manner, receiving credit card payments accurately, and inputting guest(s) email/phone numbers for receipts.
- Ensure pricing and promotions are correct. Fix any known issues as soon as notified.
- Assist the Retail Sales Supervisor in re-merchandising the store for each season or holiday by following the guidelines given.
- Ensure store displays are maintained while complying with image and quality standards.
- Ensure merchandise is clean and neatly displayed.
- Help to maintain inventory by ensuring items are in stock and frequently replenished. This may require yourself or other team members to make trips to an out-of-store storage container.
- Ensure that a team member is always present in the store and that product is never left unattended.
- Help to maintain store's organization, cleanliness, and health and safety measures. This includes ensuring that team members are following the opening/mid-day/closing checklist.
- Attend team member meetings, whether they be in person or via Google Meet.
- Handle guests' questions and concerns while maintaining a professional demeanor, escalating any guest complaints to the Retail Sales Supervisor that you feel is out of your scope.
- Provide the Retail Sales Supervisor with on-going updates concerning guest feedback on products, designs, and/or service.
- Ensure the completion of all daily tasks as assigned by the Retail Sales Supervisor.
- Report any known loss and/or damage of product to the Retail Sales Supervisor.
- Familiarize oneself with new product assortments and inventory levels in order to properly communicate with guests and team members.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ensure team members are working different areas of the store as needed, based on guests' movement within the store.
RetailView all jobs at LakePoint Sports
Get fresh Retail Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.