Sales Counselor - Senior Living
- $30 to $35 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
About LakeHouse Senior Living
LakeHouse Senior Living proudly operates 39, care- and lifestyle-focused Active Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, and available, short-term Respite Care communities located throughout the Midwest. Our company, which was built on our “Pillars of Excellence”, employs over 1,100 team members at communities located throughout Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. LakeHouse is a company committed to providing a positive reinforcing work environment and culture that recognizes the value of all staff.
LakeHouse Senior Living is hiring a Sales Counselor in the Milwaukee, WI area.
Exceptional Sales Professional
This is an opportunity to improve the lives of seniors while earning a potential compensation package of over $100K. We are looking for sales professionals who are highly skilled at discovering sales motivations, building relationships, overcoming objections and closing. Senior living experience is not required but a willingness and determination to meet sales and census goals is a must. The compensation for this position includes a base salary, outstanding commission earning potential and a comprehensive benefits package.
In this position:
- You will interact with seniors, their family member and other influencers as they explore their new vibrant living options.
- You will present the different lifestyles available at your community (Independent Living, Assisted Living & Memory Care), and personalized care services in order to present a specific plan tailored to meet their needs.
- You will conduct community tours, host various prospect and professional events to build occupancy in your community.
- Five or more years of proven commission-based sales experience
- Compassionate with an interest in working with seniors
- Strong communicator with the ability to build relationships and influence decision making
- Expert at discovering a prospects sales motivation and needs
- Quick, strategic thinker with the ability to understand and overcome objections
- Ability to close sales in person and over the phone
- Self-starter with a passion for sales and accomplishing goals
- Project a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Experience working with sales CRM systems, tracking leads and sales activities
In addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, LakeHouse offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, paid time off, and paid holidays. Team members are eligible to participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our Employee Assistance Program and accident insurance policies.
Thank you for your interest in LakeHouse Senior Living careers. If you have any questions about the position you are applying for, please contact the community directly.
LakeHouse Senior LivingMilwaukee, WI
Get fresh Sales Counselor - Senior Living jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.