Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lake Taylor is empowered by a 125-year heritage of serving the citizens of Norfolk and Hampton Roads. With its 104-bed long term care, 132-bed SNF/NF and 60-bed NF hospital, Lake Taylor provides a continuum of post acute care services and a patient care philosophy of "Now I Can".
Lake Taylor is seeking a seasoned sub-acute Nurse Executive, with a proven track record in effective leadership.
- Clinical Manager experience.
- Joint Accreditation experience
- Possess the ability to establish proven programs in clinical safety, quality assurance and performance improvement, staff development, focused service and best practices.
- Stay abreast of advances in patient quality and CMS' Conditions of Participation and Standards of Care.
- Knowledgeable in, and ensure compliance in all relevant State/Federal regulations.
- A great opportunity for someone looking for a senior management position in a large health facility to step out and shine.
Salary commensurate with experience.
LTTCH promotes a drug free workplace through its “Drug, Alcohol and Other Prohibited Items: policy. Applicants, employees and other covered persons are subject to the provisions of this policy, including drug testing as a pre-employment requirement.
Lake Taylor Transitional Care HospitalWhy Work Here?
A long history of quality care and exceptional service. Join the Lake Taylor family!
1309 Kempsville RoadNorfolk, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Lake Taylor Transitional Care Hospital