- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lake Street Advisors
We are looking for a bright, motivated and experienced Office Administrator to join our growing multi-family wealth management firm. You will provide crucial support for Lake Street Advisors as part of the Business Operations team.
The essential duties of the Office Administrator will include, and are not limited to:
- Demonstrate Lake Street’s core values and focus on healthy organization best practices
- Provide and coordinate telephone coverage and monitor incoming voice messages
- Greet visitors and confirm check-in
- Ensure conference rooms are in good order with occasional catering and support for the video conferencing system
- Anticipate and prepare for on-site meetings and visitors
- Primary contact with the property management and other vendors for the office suite, equipment and supply maintenance
- Parking pass, key card access and physical key administration
- Support and coordinate workstation reservations for desk sharing using reservation app
- Telephone system administration – extensions, voicemail, company greetings and user support/training; firm’s cellular account
- Maintain office and kitchen supplies, take inventory and ensure timely ordering with backup supplies on hand, ensure areas are fully stocked and kept in a clean and organized manner
- Daily maintenance of kitchen appliances, including coffeemaker rinse/pod disposal
- Lead the safety initiative – quarterly safety meeting, minutes and follow-up actions
- Liaison between offices, ensure administrative support runs smoothly, foster communication and teamwork with best practices followed for company procedures and policies.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail requests (FedEx, express couriers, regular & certified), track packages and scan/file receipts to document management system for certified mail
- Document management - scan and file paper and filing/efax inbox documents to system
- Schedule meetings, including quarterly all company, leadership and departmental meetings, employee anniversaries, and others upon request
- Prepare client presentations and reports with binding or on the iPads
- Deposit Lake Street Advisors incoming checks
- Log incoming gifts received by firm and employees
- Process updates to Salesforce and other systems upon request
- Provide backup support for other Administrative Assistants during absences and times of heavy workflow
Special Projects & Event Planning:
- Coordinate company events including holiday dinner, summer outing, employee celebrations, volunteerism and other special events upon request
- Acquiring and distributing weekly/biweekly client payroll registers and paychecks for payroll clients, saving to the network and distributing appropriately (Boston primary, Portsmouth backup)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to prioritize work effectively, with a high level of accuracy and keen attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills, both oral and written
- Candidate must display professionalism and exercise the utmost discretion
- Ability to work well independently and within a team
- College degree or related experience with a minimum of 1-3 years’ administrative experience in a professional setting
- Experience in the Financial Services industry and with Salesforce CRM a plus
- Ability to push/pull/lift bulk mail (approximately =30 pounds)
Lake Street Advisors is a profoundly independent, singularly focused wealth management firm with locations in Portsmouth, NH, and Boston, MA, serving high-wealth family clients in New England and across the country. As a proven and trusted advisor, we provide transparency and a full support team to manage a client’s diverse investment and financial planning needs. Because we are not tied to any products or managers, clients rely on us for expert, independent service tailored to their situation.
We offer a professional, entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment with competitive employee salaries. Our comprehensive benefit package currently includes 401(k) with employer matching, health and dental insurance with employer contributions, health savings and flexible spending accounts, employer-paid life insurance and short/long term disability, a professional development program, and employer-paid time off.
Lake Street Advisors is an equal opportunity employer.
Lake Street Advisors Group LLCWhy Work Here?
At Lake Street, we place a high degree of value in nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent.
145 Maplewood AvenuePortsmouth, NH
BusinessView all jobs at Lake Street Advisors Group LLC