- Posted: over a month ago
Do you excel working on working on large programs that have been transformational and disruptive to your clients’ organizations? Do you like to work in a collaborative and highly matrixed environment and across a variety of capabilities and functional organizations? Do you have experience with industry-standard project management methodologies and managing Agile projects that provide the best solutions for unique business issues and opportunities our clients face?
The Skills You Bring
- You can leading large multi-year transformation programs
- You have experience in negotiation, influencing others and managing conflict with complexity across multiple business areas that include changes to systems, process, and tools
- Your programs may include multiple projects or workstreams and may include: a) many IT Products, b) multiple business stakeholder groups, c) being executed over multiple years, and d) many vendors partners
- You can assist in planning for, communicating, and mitigating risks to the program
- You have experience implementing action plans to allocate resources in program
- You can provide mentoring to project team and business customers who have focus on business direction, transformational change, and alignment to corporate goals
The Expertise You Have
- 4+ years as a Program Manager leading large programs
- Experience leading Finance transformation projects
- 2+ years of experience in cloud transformations
- AWS Experience is a nice to have
- Ability to work effectively across stakeholders and building team cohesiveness to achieve results
- Excellent client-facing skills including communication, presentation, and relationship management
- In-depth knowledge of budgeting, planning, and forecasting
- Bachelor’s degree.
The Value you Deliver
- Bring your experience in portfolio management along with strong analytical and facilitation skills to help provide the best solutions for the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.
- Building and maintaining successful relationships with clients, vendors, internal partners.
At Lake Shore Associates we have been serving clients for over 15 years, and we have been privileged to partner with outstanding companies that range from mid-size to some of the biggest names in the country. Leading with kindness, vulnerability, and purpose not only delivers bottom line results, but it also enables a sustainable leadership framework that can be replicated time and time again. Our associates are driven, seasoned, collaborative, and nimble. We deliver better value through straight talk and a work ethic that powers our efforts beyond glossy presentations all the way through delivery.
Lake Shore Associates is proud to be a women-owned management consulting firm where we are trusted, build partnerships, and deliver value.
Lake Shore Associates
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?