Staff Development Coordinator (RN)
Lake Placid Health and Rehabilitation Center -
WHO WE ARE: Lake Placid Health and Rehabilitation - a 180 bed Skilled Nursing Facility in Lake Placid, FL is currently seeking an RN Staff Development Nurse. We are a growing facility in need of an energetic and talented new clinical professional to join our team.
As the RN Staff Development Nurse within a Skilled Nursing Facility you will be responsible for providing feedback and ongoing training to all clinical professional (such as other RNs, LPNs, and CNAs). As the RN Staff Development Nurse, you will also play a fundamental role in the overall support of our clinical staff. Here @ Lake Placid Health and Rehabilitation, we believe in a strong TEAM approach that truly improves the lives of all our residents.
RN Staff Development Nurse Job Summary & Qualifications:
- Participate in process improvement initiatives as set forth by the DON
- Conduct new hire orientations
- Conduct competency skills tests and annual reviews for all clinical personnel
- Provide skill training for new staff
- Evaluate in-services training programs and develop NEW initiatives that will continue to enhance the staff's clinical skill set
- Monitor all clinical certifications, licensure statuses, renewals - and keep up to date and current
- Help to coordinate the recruiting efforts for all other departments, monitor turnover, concentration on retention of clinical staff*
- Display unlimited patience and respond to residents with compassion in every interaction
- Active RN License Required
- Minimum 3 Years’ Experience providing education or training programs in an LTAC, SNF, Rehab, or Hospital setting
- Advanced Organizational Skills
- Advanced Conflict Resolution Skills
If you are an RN Staff Development Nurse with a sincere devotion to caring for the elderly, we would love to meet you - please apply!
Lake Placid Health and Rehabilitation CenterLake Placid, FL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.