Lead Private Pre-K Teacher
- Expired: January 16, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're looking for an educator who will help encourage the healthy intellectual, physical and psychological growth of the babies and young children parents entrust to our school. You'll teach and supervise them while also motivate them and exercise their bodies and imaginations. This person must be able to be sensitive to the needs of individual children and relate well to both the children and adults.
• Supervise all children under care.
• Ensures that children are safe and well behaved.
• Designs craft projects and other creative activities for children to complete.
• Makes sure classroom is clean and organized.
• Administers first aid when necessary.
• Comforts children who are upset.
• Creates lesson plans and designs activities that help children learn alphabet, numbers, shapes and colors.
Other duties include but are not limited to:
- Using a wide range of teaching methods (stories, media, indoor or outdoor games, drawings) to enhance children's abilities
- Evaluate children's performance to make sure they are on the right learning track
- Communicate progress updates to parents
Lake Dow Learning Academy
Get fresh Private Teacher jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.