Lake City Counseling Center Post Falls, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
· Devise strategies and plans for the clinical department according to company standards for excellent service and growth
· Plan and oversee all client care and clinical operations and programs
· Oversee documentation requirements according compliance guidelines
· Recruit clinical employees to ensure department is well staffed with qualified personnel
· Audit prep and chart review
· Assign cases and create schedules for clinical staff
· Coordinate and supervise staff providing constructive feedback
· Provide personnel with clinical training and opportunities for continuous development
· Evaluate performance and discipline employees when necessary
· Monitor compliance to legal guidelines, internal policies and quality standards
· See approximately 10-15 clients per week
· Potentially complete Medicaid intakes
· Develop and monitor programs such as Substance Abuse, Domestic Violence, etc.
· Facilitate policies and procedures necessary for effective treatment and processes throughout the agency
· Create and maintain positive community relationships
· Find opportunities to create partnerships and explore new contracts
· Other duties as assigned
Lake City Counseling CenterWhy Work Here?
Lake City Counseling Center is locally, owned and operated, our goal is providing compassionate, enlightening and evidence based services.
Lake City Counseling Center is locally, owned and operated. Our goal is providing compassionate, enlightening and evidence based services to Kootenai County. Our team of highly skilled and caring individuals is what makes Lake City Counseling Center a strong asset to our clients and community. We provide a variety of services including a range of mental health and substance services, including marriage, family and couples counseling, along with DBT, MRT and relapse prevention group therapy.
1224 N Idaho StPost Falls, ID
HealthcareView all jobs at Lake City Counseling Center