Assistant Service Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lake Chevrolet & Lake Ford are looking to hire an Assistant Service Manager/Service Advisor!
Great Pay! - NO WEEKENDS - NO LATE NIGHTS - great opportunity!
Increased traffic and growth in our Service Departments present a rare opportunity for a career minded, goal orientated, driven Service Advisor!
You will consult with customers to determine the root cause of their vehicle needs, clearly documenting their concerns an a Repair Order and dispatching the vehicle to the proper technician. You and your team of technicians will also be performing routine maintenance, conducting vehicle inspections, initiating warranty claims, reviewing vehicle service history and obtaining customer approvals for authorized repairs.
Previous Chevrolet and/or Ford experience is preferred but certainly not required. Our Service Managers are more than willing to train the right individual. The ideal candidate should be a motivated self-starter that can also thrive in a team atmosphere, be approachable, out-going, confident and willing to learn.
WHAT WE OFFER:
-NO WEEKENDS...that's right, spend your weekends with family and friends!
-Air Conditioned Service Drive and shop to keep you, your techs and your customers happy!
-Automated texting software to keep your customers informed on the status of the vehicle repairs
-A fleet of Courtesy Loaner Vehicles at your disposal for customer use
-Ability to schedule Uber and Lyft transportation for your customers
-This is a salaried position PLUS commission and bonuses
-Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
-401k and Flexible Spending Account
-Paid Time Off (PTO)
-Flexible, family friendly work schedule
ADDITIONAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee service repair orders and flow of service drive
- Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service
- Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether by phone, email, in person or online to ensure your customers Complete Satisfaction
- Distribute work between technicians efficiently
- Answer questions about vehicle problems, warranties, services, and repairs
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) at or above company standards
- Organized and friendly personality
- Demonstrated ability to manage others
- Time management skills
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Consistent record of customer service and sales success
- Team oriented and self-motivated
- Able to work with little supervision
- Clean driving record and valid driver's license
Lake Auto GroupWhy Work Here?
NO WEEKENDS, great pay, full benefits, and more!
AddressNew Berlin, WI
Get fresh Blackboard Customer Service Advisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.