Lake Assault Boats Superior, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you are looking for a challenging rewarding career, then consider joining the Lake Assault Boats production team. Using welding and other tools we join aluminum components to fabricate custom aluminum boats. Our customers include the US Navy and multiple police and fire departments. We provide a safe and challenging work environment that is mostly done in an indoor and heated shop and take great pride in knowing that we build a product that helps serve and protect others.
The LAB Program Manager will oversee various contracts and ensure that contracts will successfully be completed and fulfilled.
- Establishes a project management process that ensures overall quality of the boat components, consistent with their selection engineering and manufacturing approach.
- Serves as the principal representative of LAB throughout the duration of contract performance and is responsible for the performance of the contract and on-time delivery of technically compliant boats and associated equipment.
- Responsible for ensuring program integrity and overall contract performance including but not limited to ensuring that administration, logistics, financial and other task requirements pertinent to contract performance are addressed.
- Successfully interfaces with the Program Office, Support Ships, Boats and Craft (PMS 325) on all activities related to successful performance of the contract for contract performance and execution.
- Responsible for tracking and submitting ECP (Engineering Change Proposals) and RFV (Request for Variants)
- Responsible for tracking all deliverables for the contract and ensuring that all the information is correct.
- Responsible for making sure that all testing is being completed and documented.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Three (3) years of direct management experience are required, preferably within a shipyard or boat building or in the maritime industry.
- Project management experience in new boat construction is preferred.
- GED or high school diploma required.
- Associate degree or bachelor's degree in business administration, project management, or related field preferred.
Position requires prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer. Able to work in a manufacturing environment which includes moderate noise exposure, occasionally climbing up steep stairs/steps, walking for moderate periods of time over even and uneven terrain, reaching forward, overhead, and to the sides, etc. Must have listening and hearing ability and visual acuity. Must be able to conduct inside and outside work in all temperatures for limited amounts of time. Work in areas at times that are not environmentally controlled. Able to move/lift/pull/push 50 lbs.
Lake Assault Boats is an equal opportunity employer including disability and vets.
Lake Assault Boats offers competitive pay with excellent benefits:
- Medical, Dental, & Life Insurance
- 401(k) Contributions
- Paid Time Off
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Lake Assault Boats
BusinessView all jobs at Lake Assault Boats