Electrical Lead - Facilities
Laitram LLC New Orleans, LA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Laitram, L.L.C. is seeking a Lead for our ElectricalTeam to join the Corporate Facilities Team at our Harahan Facility. Under general supervision, this role performselectrical and technical tasks required to install and maintain electrical equipmentincluding, but not limited to, transformers, panels, UPS and breakers. The Leadoversees a team of electricians and generalists.
Laitram, L.L.C.’s four operating divisions—Laitram Machinery, Intralox, Lapeyre Stair, and Laitram Machine Shop — employ over 2,500 people across 30 countries. Laitram’s corporate support group provides professional services to the operating divisions, including information technology services, human resources, legal counsel, accounting, safety, and facilities and maintenance. They supply a high level of expertise while maintaining the flexibility and efficiencies of internal resources. To learn more about our company culture, philosophy, and benefits, please visit our company page.
- Leada team of electricians and generalists performing electrical installations, repairsand maintenance activities throughout the facilities.
- Install,maintain, modify, and repair all electrical distribution systems and associatedelectrical equipment
- Remainin compliance with current National Electric Code
- Inspectand test components of electrical systems, including transformers, transferswitches and switch gears
- Inspect,diagnose, troubleshoot and repair electrical components, systems and wiring.
- UtilizesCMMS to receive, assign and complete work orders.
- Utilizeblueprints, wiring diagrams and manufacturer’s installation manuals to completeassigned projects
- Must comply with work order system to include interpreting work orders,performing work requested and completing work orders per instruction.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures and adheres to companystandards.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Performs any other miscellaneous duties as requested.
- Master or Journeyman Electrician Certification required; State ofLouisiana Electrical Contractors License preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years leading a team of electricians, technicians, andgeneralists.
- High school graduate or equivalent with 10 years minimum electricalexperience in installation, repair, and maintenance of facilities, equipment,and systems.
- Ability to read labels, directions, work orders, wiring schematics, etc.
- Valid driver’s license
- Computer experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel) and experienceusing a work order management system.
AddressNew Orleans, LA
ConstructionView all jobs at Laitram LLC