Amazon eCommerce Manager
Laird Superfood Sisters, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Laird Superfood was founded in 2015 in partnership with the world’s most prolific big-wave surfer, Laird Hamilton. Since then Laird’s passion project to perfect his personal regimen has evolved into a dynamic, innovative brand with a purpose-driven and people-focused mission. We believe better food leads to a better world. We seek to provide great-tasting, high-quality, plant-based products that are healthy, convenient, affordable, and available to all.
The Manager of Marketplace Operations is responsible for marketplace platform growth and expansion. They will oversee the day-to-day management of Laird Superfood's US Amazon marketplace and will guide expansion into international markets or emerging domestic marketplaces. We are looking for a proven leader who, in addition to leading the day to day operations of the company’s domestic Amazon marketplace, will strategize revenue growth in other online marketplaces. Utilizing Amazon best practices, this role will ensure that all metrics related to marketplace fulfillment, sales performance, and ratings meet or exceed company goals/metrics, while driving Amazon business and profitability. This position involves working at both the strategic and operational level and will also be responsible for identifying and contacting resellers who are outside of MAP compliance. The right candidate will be a motivated and energetic individual who is willing to take on new opportunities with a growing organization! Come join our fun, amazing team and be a part of our success!
Reports to: Director of Ecommerce
- Act as the subject matter expert for integration flows to the Seller Central platform. Oversee day-to-day functionality, troubleshooting and resolve issues that impact performance.
- Maintain data integrity across Amazon channels and systems.
- Identify resellers on account listings who are in violation of MAP. Work cross functionally with the retail team and distributors to contact resellers and notify of policy.
- Work cross-functionally with supply chain, sales, and ecommerce teams on activities such as SKU transition / rolling change management, adding and discontinuing products, maintaining product listing integrity, ensuring A+ content with imaging and video where necessary
- Monitor operational performance on Amazon and identify areas for improvement
- Act as point person for fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) forecasting and replenishment. Incorporate FBA sales history data into projections and forecasting for replenishment. Communicate and coordinate replenishment activities with the fulfillment and inventory teams.
- Manage FBA inventory in support of expanding Amazon business - maintain and update inventory availability and identify and resolve issues as they arise
- Manage and optimize FBA storage costs, balancing opportunity, product availability and profitability
- Manage and control departmental expenditures within agreed budgets
- Coordinate and manage production operations to ensure planned production levels are achieved and monitors and manages any production variances
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years eCommerce or related experience plus 2+ years management of vendor partners
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing Amazon SKU assortment and deep understanding of the Amazon Seller Central
- Knowledge of Seller Central and the FBA environment
- Well versed in Amazon international requirements, brand registry, 3PL, and distribution
- Solid data analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to manipulate large data sets
- Good communicator, comfortable with showing what data means and possible solutions
- Tech-savvy, self-starter, with ability to learn
- Resourceful, quick and agile
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience within CPG a plus
- A passion for Laird Superfood’s vision, mission, and values!
Laird Superfood is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
To learn more about Laird Superfood, visit www.lairdsuperfood.com.
RetailView all jobs at Laird Superfood