The CBD industry is about to blow up in revenue! Don't just be a bystander, come be apart of the vastly booming market. The estimated market value of the industry in the next few years will reach as high as 22 billion dollars.
Laguna Woods CBD Team:
Come be apart of the Laguna Wood CBD family! We are committed to bringing forth only the highest quality hemp CBD rich products. Our CBD offerings are made with care in small batches to ensure quality, consistency and potency. With a variety of goods such as relieving topicals and convenient oil drops to choose from; our variety of products will continue to grow. With our company's fast expansion, we now need help getting the word out! Our growing sales team will assist in retaining relationships and sales with retailers such as dispensaries, clinics and delivery services. We've got a huge passion for CBD and its' wonderful healing properties and hope to develop a team that feels the same!
Laguna Woods CBD is not selling cannabis/ marijuana products that have any psychedelic effects. CBD, short for cannabidiol, is a molecule derived from cannabis. But unlike its chemical cousin THC, it won’t get you high. It is a holistic alternative too treating and or alleviating anxiety, seizures, chronic pain and dozens of other ailments. If you have experience in field sales and want to enter an industry with unparalleled opportunity where you can also help people, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate sales with retailers.
- Communicate effectively with retailer personnel regarding products, sales activities, promotions, and client / sales plan objectives.
- Use a mobile system to accurately record details of your sales visits and orders.
- Be dedicated to providing excellent customer service and to develop a professional working relationship with dispensary management and associates to effectively meet company objectives.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Successful Sales Experience: Prior Pharma Sales Experience is a Plus.
- University degree preferred; High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Computer Skills: Proficient use of (and must own) a personal computer, mobile smart phone, printer and be familiar with Adobe, Word, Excel, and Google Docs/Apps.
You must have (or be willing to get):
- A valid and current California driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- A good driving record
If you are interested, please send us an email back with the following information:
- Your first and last name
- Your phone number and email address
- A copy of your resume or a brief introduction of you and your work history.
We offer a great work environment, flexible schedule, a really enjoyable position, and a strong compensation plan. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!